Saturday Aug 29th 8am
- WOMENS: Base, Sport, Expert
- BASE: 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+
- SPORT: 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+
- EXPERT: 19-49, 50+
- MENS OPEN CLASS (CX Bikes allowed in this class only)
BASE, SPORT, EXPERT
- Teams consist of 5 riders. The clock stops when the 4th rider crosses the line.
- Base teams can have 1 sport rider
- Sport teams can have 1 expert rider
Individual Time Trial (Classes)
- 19-29 Base/Sport/Expert
- 30-39 Base/Sport/Expert
- 40-49 Base/Sport/Expert
- 50+ Base/Sport/Expert
- Women Base/Sport/Expert
Team Time Trial (Classes)
- Mountain Bikes ONLY
- No Cyclocross Bikes (see rule #1)
- Tire minimum width is a 1.9
Aero bars and helmets are ok!
- No Drafting (You will be penalized)
- Each team will consist of 5 riders and start together. Once the fourth man has crossed the clock will stop.
- Start - Levee behind Markham Park at clocking tent. Racer will head north until they reach Atlantic and turn around at the check point.
- Finish - Will be at starting point.